Belayab aspires to be a pre-eminent high quality and branded motor driven machineries’ and parts manufacturer in the eastern part of Africa
Ensuring customers respect and credibility by providing standard and quality service being a Priority mission:-
- Supply high quality, cost effective and affordable latest technologies products of motors and motor driven vehicles, machineries’ and parts production and supply;
- Satisfy customer through the delivery of up to standard and efficient after-sales service;
- Assist clients with fast and responsible logistics service;
- Engage the company in mutually rewarding on-going collaboration with relevant Educational institution, companies, government and non-governmental institution on information, technologies, innovation, research and studies to foster the national development on the sector.
Belayab Enterprises PLC is run by the General Manager appointed by the owners who actively follow and direct the enterprise. There are five functional departments mainly; Marketing and Sales, Car Assembly Factory, Supply and Procurement, Technical Department and Finance & Administration.
Capabilities and Capacities
The Enterprise has well established maintenance workshop located at Bole and Nefas Silk Lafto Sub City, Addis Ababa.
Its head quarter and showroom is located at Akaki Kaliti sub city. The workshop is currently in a good position to provide all range of technical services with its well qualified and experienced staff and with highly organized tools, and equipment.
The enterprise has adequate store rooms and dispensary counters for spare parts sales.
The newly established car assembly factory launches production of different types of vehicles.
Belayab Enterprises PLC is becoming a first class Logistic service provider in Ethiopia as linked to the different companies in main land China and other affiliated companies operating in Hong Kong, UAE and Djibouti.
- In less than five years the enterprise has become successful in penetrating the market with new china made vehicles. Currently it is not uncommon to see different types of China made trucks in construction sites in almost all regions of the country. Though till now the major clients of the enterprise are from private sector, the number of sales at government level also is not trivial to mention some ; for Oromia Regional State alone Belayab supplied over 77 trucks, like wise for Relief Society of Tigrai nearly 15 trucks, for Federal Police over 210, Oromia water works over 50 vehicles.
- Belayab Enterprises managed to import and supply various industrial equipment worthing over USD 6.4million for M/S Sinoma International Engineering (Chinese Company), Mugher cement Project.